Here is a list of common injuries that, we will be sure our therapists can help you, with our treatments at Kingswood Clinic. Search for Kingswood Clinic on our youtube channel for some easy to follow videos for stretches and advice...
- Back ache, back stiffness, locked backs, back spasms, muscle spasms, spine adjustments, back pain, whiplash, accidents, sciatica
- Neck aches, neck tightness, stress, tense trap muscles, whiplash, muscle spasms, pins and needles, headaches, migraines
- Knee injuries, runner's knee (patellofemoral syndrome), patella tendonitis, hamstring tightness, IT band syndrome, tracking issues
- Shoulder injuries, stiff shoulders, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tears, pec tightness, muscle knots and tightness
- Hip problems, joint stiffness, tight hip flexor muscles, TFL, IT band syndrome, tight glutes, sciatica, piriformis syndrome
- Tight hamstrings, groin strains, quad muscles, hip flexors, tendonitis, muscle strains
- Tennis elbow, Golfer's elbow, tendonitis, bicep/tricep injury, wrist flexors, wrist extensors, RSI repetitive strain injury
- Shin splints, ankle sprains and strains, joint stability, achilles tendon, joint stiffness, calf strains
- Slips, trips, falls and accidents, sports injuries, work or hobbies
Our treatments consist of a mixture of soft tissue work, friction techniques, stretches, acupuncture and spinal manipulation which will help to reduce your symptoms and hopefully get you back on track. We will give you plenty of advice and stretches so that your symptoms do not return.
Common Injuries and Stretches to help
Visit our facebook and Twitter pages and read through our
positive reviews and success stories. Search for Kingswood Clinic
Call Clare on 07886517903